Web Page Widget not working

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

The Web Page Widget in my presentation stopped working -- it's not showing up at all.

The website itself is fine, the presentation itself works, the Image Widget works. The Web Page Widget shows up in the editor, so I didn't accidentally delete it, but does not show when previewed or published.

When trying to edit ANY widget (Web Page Widget, Image Widget, Time and Date Widget), the editor crashes and sometimes I got an error saying "s3.amazonaws.com took too long to respond."

I have an old demo presentation that uses a Web Page Widget linked to risevision.com, and nothing is showing there either: http://preview.risevision.com/?type=presentation&id=b454c4da-7138-44c2-8a1d-cca43b62d1b0

This is pretty frustrating as the website linked in the widget is the most important feature of the presentation (a Google form for students to check in). Thankfully I have a backup solution of showing only the website at full screen (at the loss of the other features), however if this widget problem continues happening, I will have to stay with that solution and abandon the Rise Vision presentation.
Photo of Iris Kwok

Iris Kwok

• 372 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Blake Freeman

Blake Freeman, Official Rep

• 36,116 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Iris,

Please see the outage notice posted here.
Photo of Iris Kwok

Iris Kwok

• 372 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Sorry, didn't see the announcement till now, thanks for the quick update and reply. 
Photo of Blake Freeman

Blake Freeman, Official Rep

• 36,116 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
No problem! We're monitoring the situation and I'll be providing updates when possible.
Photo of Robb

Robb, Official Rep

• 76,676 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Iris, this has now been corrected.

Thanks!