Video Lag with C610 Android

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

My short 60 second video is not in sync with the audio when played on C610 Media player... Help?
Photo of Jacob Schwegel

Jacob Schwegel

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Robb

Robb, Official Rep

• 76,676 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Jacob,

I took a quick look at the Presentation in your Company, and it looks like it is playing a live stream, not a video. Am I looking at the correct Presentation? Depending on the signal, network reliability, and video quality of the signal, this could affect the playback on a device.

I see that you have 2 MP4 videos in your Storage folder, and I wonder if you would have better playback quality using WebM instead of MP4. Check out this knowledgebase article for more info on supported video types and converting.

If you are still having issues after converting, it may be worthwhile to contact support@cenique.com to see if they can investigate to determine if your device is having a hardware issue.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Photo of Jacob Schwegel

Jacob Schwegel

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes, I have been testing other items on my display. Downgrading the video quality to a smaller size has helped. I need a different media player anyway. Would the Intel stick be enough for my needs?