Photo of Richard Humphrey

Richard Humphrey

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Blake Freeman

Blake Freeman, Official Rep

• 36,116 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Richard,

Templates can only be shared between a root company and their sub companies. If you would like to share a presentation with another root company, you will need to copy all of the HTML in the html tab of the presentation editor.
Photo of Mylife614 .

Mylife614 .

• 2,326 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I have been playing around with building self hosted web pages to display content that will be responsive when scheduled whether it be a 1360x768 display or 1920x1080 etc... getting solid test results but will take time before I am able build upon and to fully get what I want.... Question is there any functionality through the Rise Build out to have the content be responsive across differing displays or do you have to build out presentation specific to dimensions? This is what i have done to this point, but wondering if there was any thought here? Appreciate it cheers....
Photo of Alan Clayton

Alan Clayton, Official Rep

• 8,788 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Since you are building your content as pure HTML you should check out the Web Components we've built. https://community.risevision.com/rise_vision_inc/topics/web-components-for-digital-signage-otqdt4b39...

I'll work with my colleagues and see if we can't get an article posted on building responsive HTML pages. 

Thanks!