Storage Issue 3/5/2015, 9:40AM CST.

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 years ago
We have discovered an issue with storage that is affecting our users globally. At this time, it is not possible to access files hosted on Rise Storage. You will not see any content in your storage libraries. Your displays should not be affected.

We will keep you up to date as we continue to research the issue.
Photo of Blake Freeman

Blake Freeman, Official Rep

• 36,116 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of tony

tony

• 11,670 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Nothing in my library.

I went to my media library to find it empty.  The content is playing...or at least in preview mode, but my library appears to be empty when I do to it.  
Photo of tony

tony

I have 3 customers that need something right now, but I can't upload to my library either and this is a problem.  The error I get...which I am finding is the reason is that I don't appear to have access to my companies.  
Photo of tony

tony

It has not been resolved.  We have cleared the cache on 2 different machines and still can't get in.  
Photo of Blake Freeman

tony,

You are correct. We had a brief period of uptime and now are back down. We are currently in the process of logging an issue with google, they are having some authentication issues this morning.
Photo of tony

tony

I can now see my content.  I just can't choose it.  
Photo of Blake Freeman

tony,

Which widget/widgets are you having issues selecting from storage with?
Photo of tony

tony

I am trying to use an image.  I click storage as usual, all my media shows up.  I select the media and nothing happens.  It's like text, but an active link.  
Photo of Blake Freeman

tony,

I've submitted a bug for this and our storage developers are currently looking into it.
Photo of Jolie A K Fredette

Jolie A K Fredette

• 70 Points
Is there still a storage issue I have been trying since 7:30 am to load new photos to my presentation. I have deleted photos from the presentation but unable to access the new photos in storage. 
Photo of Blake Freeman

Jolie,

There is currently an issue with selecting items from storage through the image and video items. We are currently deploying a fix for that.
Photo of Blake Freeman

This issue, along with the issue of selecting storage contents from the image and video items has been resolved.
Photo of Jolie A K Fredette

Jolie A K Fredette

• 70 Points
I still can't load images from storage, I had another staff member also try.
Photo of Blake Freeman

Jolie,

I have taken a look are you account and am not having any issues accessing storage through your presentations. I can change content as intended. Have you cleared your browser or completely closed and reopened it? Are you using the latest version of Google Chrome?