Spotlight: Community Champions Of The Month!

• Announcement
  • Updated 3 years ago
We are always looking for new Community Champions here at Rise Vision, and we are pleased to announce that our newest addition is Stephen Garrett.

Congratulations, Stephen!

Stephen has been a contributing member of our community since April of 2015. We’re really excited to add Stephen to the ranks, as he brings a developer view to our growing Champion roster!

Check out his Hello World Widget thread, and our own blog post spotlighting it! Stephen jumped right in with this post, which is a great starting point for potential Widget developers.

Another exceptionally constructive project from Stephen is this post about Widget Development, including YouTube videos detailing all of his work. Check out his youtube playlist here.

He has also been very helpful to other users in the community, jumping right in and offering troubleshooting suggestions and solutions to problems. If you see Stephen around the forums, make sure to thank him for his effort!

Are you interested in becoming a Rise Vision Champion?

Our Community Champions are selected by evaluating a user’s post count, helpfulness, and demonstrated product knowledge. This also includes significant contributions to the community such as releasing widgets for beta testing and other tidbits of code and design.

What perks do Community Champions receive?

Aside from the cool badge, we recognize our top 5 Champions based on their forum contributions on a monthly basis, including giving them resources to continue to pursue their digital signage passions!

Once again, we would like to congratulate Stephen  for becoming a Champion this month Keep up the great work!  

We would also like to thank all of our Champions for continuing to have such a great impact on the user experience for our Community. Thank you for investing in us, we really appreciate you!

Keep an eye out for our thread next month, we are always looking to assign new Champions here in our Community.

Cheers!
Photo of Blake Freeman

Blake Freeman, Official Rep

• 36,116 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Jim Coyle

Jim Coyle, Champion

• 1,494 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
A very well deserved accolade - congratulations Stephen
Photo of Stephen Garrett

Stephen Garrett, Champion

• 2,674 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Hey, Thanks! 

I have to say that I have really enjoyed working with Rise. We have had a very strict set of requirements for our project here, and it was hard to find any kind of software that could handle what we needed to do. So I have been very surprised by how much we have been able to get done using the tools that Rise makes available to outside developers. So thank you for that!

This forum has also been a really great resource for me. Having access to the Rise team as well as other developers and users has been a huge help. So for that, I'm especially thankful.

If I can help any of you on your projects, just let me know! Oh, and I also promise that I will finish those widget development videos at some point.
Photo of Wendi Borden

Wendi Borden, Champion

• 6,028 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Congrats Stephen! I know first hand the work you have put into learning Rise Vision and you are a huge help to the community!