Scheduling

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
How can I look to see what days our displays are on. We want to set displays to play on Sundays.
Photo of S3 Office Manager

S3 Office Manager

• 1,064 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Robb

Robb, Official Rep

• 76,676 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Aimee,

In your Schedule's Timeline, you can uncheck Always, and in the Recurrence section, choose Weekly, and then select Sunday:

This way, the Presentations in that Schedule will only show on Sundays.

I hope that helps!
Photo of S3 Office Manager

S3 Office Manager

• 1,064 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Well I need it to play weekdays too just also on Sundays. I have it set up now to play daily.. so does that mean it is playing on Sundays as well?
Photo of Robb

Robb, Official Rep

Aimee,

Yup, if it is playing daily, that means it is playing every day :)
Photo of Catherine Frank

Catherine Frank

• 300 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have certain days, times, and dates for each presentation, but can't tell what those are by glancing at the playlist - I have to click inside each one.  When I want to make a quick change, it's not very efficient.
Photo of Robb

Robb, Official Rep

Interesting point Catherine, thanks for bringing that up!

Where would you want to see those days/times/dates? Next to the name of the Presentation in the Schedule?
Photo of Catherine Frank

Catherine Frank

• 300 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Yes!  Our title shows up twice - it seems redundant, but wasn't sure if there was some important reason it was there...
Photo of Robb

Robb, Official Rep

Catherine,

As I stated in that other post, that first name is actually the Presentation Item's name, it just defaults to the same name as the Presentation. You can name that whatever you like, while that second one shows the name of the actual Presentation it is playing.

Thanks!