When the pc reboots, (ubuntu 14.04) Rise will boot up fine. Yet sometimes it seems that the app never goes full screen. I can hit thw app key and click on another app and then autmatically Rise will go full screen instead of half of the presentation.
I have not seen this behaviour before while doing testing for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, but have been testing on clean installs of the OS... Do you have a desktop screenshot of what you mean by "the app never goes full screen". Thanks!
- What resolution is the Display running?
- Is this occurring with other applications that you have? For example are you able to open another application (i.e. Firefox or Chrome), drag around desktop, maximize it to fill screen etc.
- What Window Manager or desktop environment are you currently using? We have found certain WMs (like flwm) may not handle full screen well.
- Do you have other applications running in process also?
- Do you have any other plugins running that could cause windows to form in a half window tile on the screen?