I'm finishing a project aiming to deploy RiseVision in my company for internal communication worldwide. I need some detailed information about the way the billable gadget are invoiced knowing I will have a root company with several sub companies.
- Some gadget are billable on a per display basis
How does it work in practice?
- Is it billed for each registered display of a domain whether the gadget is used by a display or not. Or, it is only billed only for each display showing a presentation including that gadget ?
- If a presentation uses the gadget but is not displayed during a month, will it be billed ?
- How can I stop being invoiced for a gadget? Do have I to remove that gadget from each presentation ?
- Gadget billable per domain (not sure finally they are. By domain fee is more for service like the storage).
By domain, do we mean the bill will apply for any registered sub-domains from a root Company (even if they don't use the gadget) or only on the sub-domains the gadget is used on. Same question has before :
- What if the gadget is not displayed for a month period? Is it billed anyway?
- If a gadget is used by a presentation but never displayed (in the case of an obsolete presentation) on any display, will it be invoiced?
- How can the bill be stopped? Do we have to remove the gadget from any presentation?
- Is there a way to get an inventory of the gadgets that are used by presentations and for each company in a company tree ?