Thank you Rise Vision, just yesterday I received one of those and put it to work right away. The first impression is quite positive. It seems to be working smoother from the previous versions. I did not throw complicated stuff at it; simple and basic presentation with HTML/CSS photo gallery with transitions. I will keep it running for now and see how it does over the longer periods of time.
Today I decide to see what’s under the hood in Windows. So far I discovered the following issues (in my book):
- Bluetooth is on (disabled thru device manager)
- App running under the Start Button (unpinned all)
- Apps in the task bar (not a big deal and basically the issue of personal preference, but I unpinned some of them)
- All notifications were left ON (disabled)
- Privacy Settings (apps were allowed to access pretty much everything... not cool... disabled)
- Cortana (disabled)
- Had problems accessing ‘device manager’ from Windows settings (typed ‘device manager’ in the search box and was able to access it this way)I am wondering how the ‘user’ was set up because it looks like I do not have all the administrative rights.