My Rise Player Updates

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • (Edited)
Today we have posted v3.2 of My Rise Player to all our apps across all of android. This version will allow users to use the Image folder widget, Image widget, Html5 video widget, and My Android Video Widget. We have fixed the caching server so that everything would work correctly and cache when needed. Now there is a few things that are still unsupported as far as widgets so i made a listing on whats supported on the four new widgets. 

Amazon Fire Tv and Amazon Fire Stick  V3.2 or higher: 
  All Widgets Work

Android TV:
  All widgets work

Android 4.3 and below My Rise Player
 Image Widget Yes
 Image Folder: No
 Video Widget: No
 Android Video Widget: Yes (some devices might have video codec issues)

Android 4.3 and below My Rise Player Test (brings chromium as a library):
 All Widgets Work

Android 4.4 My Rise Player and My Rise Player Test:
All Widgets Work

Android 5.0 My Rise Player:
 All Widget work

Now sometime today the updates will be rolling in. On the amazon fire tv and stick i am awaiting amazons approval which can take longer. I will notify when the approval has happened. Also you will need to change video widgets because the old video item will no longer work on the amazon devices. Also Sticks will be improved dramatically with this update. I am using amazons Webview which should help with the ram issues . :)

Anyway contact me at support@scottsdigitalsignage.com if you need any help. Thanks
Photo of William Oneal

William Oneal, Champion

• 13,770 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Blake Freeman

Blake Freeman, Official Rep

• 36,116 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thank you for the update, William!
Photo of William Oneal

William Oneal, Champion

• 13,770 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Amazon Fire TV and sticks have both been approved. You should start seeing updates to those as well. Also remember that you will need to move to the newer video widgets.