What we did last week:
- Rise Player communication improvements have begun with prototyping and stress testing 6 possible candidates; HorizonIO, RethinkDB, Firebase, RabbitMQ, Primus + NodeJS, and AmazonSNS.
- The design sprint that brought teams together in Toronto from Ireland, Brazil, Spain, and the US is complete. It was a huge learning opportunity and with all of those lessons learned we have begun to simplify the process of creating presentations and adding images/video to them. Look for a blog post that chronicles the design sprint and what we learned from it next week. https://goo.gl/photos/qzGxoULP56LgYzvBA
- More improvements to Rise Player reliability when a proxy is involved or there are network issues, and when starting Rise Player it will bypass the setup screen and immediately start now.
- We are down to 9 open defects across all of our 60 active projects on GitHub.
- More work on the design for an improved version of Rise Cache to help us on our path to a 99% reliable Video and Image Widget. We’ll be sharing the design with the Community soon.
- We’re now well underway a re-design and restructure of our website, keep an eye out for changes there in the coming weeks.
There are no replies.