I have a Cenique 110 and I am trying to get Screenfeed news videos to play. So far all I have is white Screenfeed What am I doing wrong?

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
I have a Cenique 110 and I am trying to get Screenfeed news videos to play. So far all I have is white Screenfeed. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for any help.
Photo of David Stewart

David Stewart

• 612 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of David Stewart

David Stewart

Photo of David Stewart

David Stewart

Here is what I'm trying to use for Screenfeeds MRSS http://kitchen.screenfeed.com/feed/-6J1B6nEB0C3uTZBSNN60Q
Photo of Cenique USA

Cenique USA

• 1,340 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hello David,

This could be  due to the version of the gadget or version of the Rise Player on your Cenique media player. Did you purchase the MRSS Gadget from the Rise Store? Please contact us at support@cenique.com and we will resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Cenique Support
Photo of David Stewart

David Stewart

Hello,

The C110 I have was just purchased 2 weeks ago the version that is showing is RisePlayer 2.9.10. I am in the 7 day trial of the gadget.

Sincerely,

Photo of David Stewart

David Stewart

Any Ideas? I have not heard back from support as of yet. Thank you.
Photo of Cenique USA

Cenique USA

• 1,340 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hello David,

You opened a support ticket with Cenique on December 8th. We sent two emails to you and did not receive a response. I will resend those emails in case you did not receive them.

As noted in the emails, the URL you are using worked fine with both versions of our MRSS gadget. You have V2.9.10 on your player, so you will need to use the Android MRSS Gadget available from the Rise Store. The screenshot you sent us shows you were using the old gadget, which is not compatible with V2.9.10.

Thanks,
Cenique Support
Photo of David Stewart

David Stewart

Thank you very much for the quick response. For some reason those emails never made it to me. 

David

(Edited)
Photo of David Stewart

David Stewart

Still having an issue. Below are the 2 options I'v tried. Thank you
(Edited)
Photo of David Stewart

David Stewart

I have this figured out now. Just incase anyone else has done what I've done and is having issues here is what my process was.

I went to the Rise Vision Store and added the 7 day trial of the MRSS app and set up Screen Feeds url this did not work. So then I was working on another project and set up a place holder and right clicked on it and picked content and it took me to the store I then picked MRSS app and set up the url for Screen Feed but this time it worked. :)