Google Spreadsheet Not Displaying

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
I've read through several help articles and forum posts already, but nothing has helped so far. I have a Google Spreadsheet widget that'll display the spreadsheet when I use preview, but it's not actually showing up on the display itself.

So far I've verified it's published to web (including de-selecting the "require viewers to sign in with their account" box), and I've also ensured that it's public. The content was displaying correctly before when I was using a URL Content widget.
Photo of Kyle

Kyle

• 708 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Ray Durkin

Ray Durkin

• 3,480 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Did you also do the File/Publish to Web?
Photo of Kyle

Kyle

Indeed. So far I've verified it's published to web (including de-selecting the "require viewers to sign in with their account" box), and I've also ensured that it's public. The content was displaying correctly before when I was using a URL Content widget.
Photo of Matthew Fisher

Matthew Fisher

• 1,420 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Kyle,

If it's showing correctly when you preview it (and an additional check to eliminate any cached credentials is to preview in incognito mode), then it's likely a problem with the distribution setting on the widget.  Make sure it is set to either "All Displays" or that the ones you are wanting it to appear on are selected.

Thanks,

Matthew
Photo of Kyle

Kyle

Thank you Matthew - it's currently set to show on all displays.