Financial Table Gadget not displaying symbol logo's, price change info, etc. Cenique C410

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Is this a limitation of the player (c410)?  Help!!!???!!!
Photo of John Bagnal

John Bagnal

• 602 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • Confused

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Neal

Neal

• 61,252 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi John,

Just to confirm, have you set the Gadget to show these columns? By default, it will show one column which will contain the Instrument. If you're seeing this in a Preview, but not on a Display, can you check that the Presentation is published?

Thanks.
Photo of John Bagnal

John Bagnal

Yes the columns in question are set to show, and the presentation has been published. Whats strange is the Symbol Name shows up and the Current Price show, yet the Yield Change and Logo do not.  
Photo of Neal

Neal

John,

Can you let us know which symbols you're using that aren't showing the full information?

Its possible that the logo for a particular stock doesn't exist in our system. If this is the case, it will show the stock name of what you've selected.

Thanks.
Photo of John Bagnal

John Bagnal

AA.N, AXP.N, BA.N, BAC.N, CAT.N, CSCO.O, CVX.N ,DD.N, DIS.N, GE.N, HD.N, HPQ.N, IBM.N, INTC.O, JNJ.N, JPM.N, KO.N, KRFT.O, MCD.N, MMM.N, MRK.N, MSFT.O, PFE.N, PG.N, T.N, TRV.N, UTX.N, VZ.N, WMT.N, XOM.N

All of which display fine in chrome btw. No obscure stocks used. 

Presentation here... http://preview.risevision.com/Viewer.html?type=presentation&id=69eca9b5-2eae-4063-9759-697c8667c...
Photo of John Bagnal

John Bagnal

Status?
Photo of Neal

Neal

John,

I've asked Cenique to chip in to see what they can find out.

Thanks.
Photo of Cenique USA

Cenique USA

• 1,340 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hello John,

I have recently tested the Financial Table Gadget with our new Rise Player release and it was working fine, but I will need to test these specific fields. I'll test the Yield Change and Logo items.
Please email us at support@cenique.com if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Photo of John Bagnal

John Bagnal

Thanks so much guys! Let me know what you find, and on a side not, what release are you using? Maybe that is my problem? How do I update if needed?
Photo of Cenique USA

Cenique USA

Hello John,

All the fields in the Financial Table are displaying properly (17 fields display properly) on the Cenique media players, except the Logo and  'Yield Change' fields. I noticed in the Rise Preview Mode, that the 'Yield Change' field is also not displaying correctly. 

I will escalate this to our engineering team, and if you would like an update on this, please create a support ticket by emailing us at support@cenique.com.

Thanks
Photo of Cenique USA

Cenique USA

John, 

I am testing on our most recent Rise Player release V2.8.5. Contact us at support@cenique.com for updates.
Photo of John Bagnal

John Bagnal

Email sent, thank you.