My company, Snapp Digital, has developed a simplified advertising platform for digital signage networks. We’ve made it so advertisers can select screens/locations, buy space, upload and deploy their ads, and manage their ads all by themselves through our platform. No more “Call for prices” or timely edits, they can see everything from their dashboard.
As for the network owners (YOU), we become your “ad sales force”. We handle all your current advertisers, we house all of their content on our servers, we handle customer service related to the ad side, we let you decide who approves ads before they go live, we even handle payments so that you can focus your attention on expanding your network and providing excellent service to your screens and locations. It’s like having your own in-house ad team.
An added benefit... as our platform grows so will your exposure to more and more advertisers. Your screens are always visible to anyone who uses our platform to buy ads and therefore increases the exposure of your network to these buyers. As buyers become more aware of your ad space, you could eventually sit back and cash checks each month without needing to go out and beat the pavement to find advertisers.
We offer our product now to networks looking to start advertising for their signage network(s). However we know that doing this on networks with existing software like Rise Vision’s can be unappealing (having to switch and lean CMS systems and reload new software to existing hardware etc), so we are looking to develop an app that sits nicely in the Rise system and allows your screen space to become available for purchase on our platform.
We have been doing some initial testing, however before we put a lot of time and resources into the app, Rise Vision recommended that we get your comments and feedback. Please let us know below or feel free to reach out to us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit us: snappdigital.com
Dashboard with ads assigned and not assigned:
Selection Page to Buy Ad Space on Screens:
Q: So, what’s the catch? How much is it?
A: You pay an initial 1 time fee of $50 for the app through the Rise store per device. This gives you access to the app to apply it to your Rise CMS. Afterwards, we run strictly on a performance base model where we take only 20% of the ads sold through our platform and you receive the remaining 80%. This covers all our services including marketing to attract more advertisers to the platform. If nothing sells, you don’t pay anything... ever!