We have 15 display 3 are not currently in use and two will not connect.
I have a known working config ( on of the other displays that are on ) this is copied to my new display, I then change the IP / Host name / DNS. To check I contact the Pi they have Vino installed, connection to the pi via VNC works OK, so I know its on the network, Then on the RV site I add a display and get an ID - KHDKJGYP9SV8. Then in the /home/pi/rvplayer/RiseDisplayNetwork.ini I change the display ID to the new ID leaving the claim ID as is, there are two URL's in this file
save and exit
then in the rise vision player script I check that the display ID is correct
But it will not connect
I have done this method on the other displays and they have worked, is there any other setting I need to check