Classic Editor presentation blank

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
Ever since last week and the log-in change when I open a Presentation in "Classic Editor" mode I just get a blank (white) screen. 
Photo of Clatsop Community College

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Blake Freeman

Blake Freeman, Official Rep

• 36,076 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there,

I opened up a few of your Presentations in the Classic Editor, and I'm seeing content. It's likely that your browser or network are blocking the content. Could you try clearing your browser cache, or trying from a different network?
Photo of Teresa Cain

Teresa Cain

• 70 Points
I'm having the same issue.  I have checked to ensure we are not blocking content and I have cleared my cache, yet I still get a white screen when I click on Classic Editor.
Photo of Blake Freeman

Teresa,

Is it when you click on Classic Editor your Presentations are not appearing, or when you click on a Presentation the content is not appearing?
I've tried clearing my cache & cookies, used 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer) and a different computer and I still get a white screen when I click on the button the says "Open in Classic Editor".
Photo of Signage Service

Signage Service

• 70 Points
Same issue here, tried from a different network too.
Photo of Darius - PRODO.us

Darius - PRODO.us, Champion

• 26,850 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Can you also post a print screen? That would be helpful. Personally, I do not use Classic Editor anymore, but for unrelated issue I had to open it yesterday. Initially I was surprised to see a blank screen too, but then I noticed I also needed to log in again in order to see my content.
Photo of Blake Freeman

I'm confused and need clarification from someone experiencing the issue. What exactly is happening? When you click Classic Editor, are Presentations not appearing, or when you select a Presentation from the Classic Editor menu, is the Presentation Content not appearing? A screenshot would be great.

Blake, this is what it looked like when I switched yesterday:

I needed to log in. After that it was all good. It is not a problem to me, and this can be something totally different from what the other two users are experiencing.
Photo of Blake Freeman

Clatsop, Teresa, Signage Service, is the above what you're experiencing?
Photo of Teresa Cain

Teresa Cain

• 70 Points
The double sign in was my issue as well.  Is there something you can do so that we don't have to sign in twice.
Photo of Signage Service

Signage Service

• 70 Points
Yes, Darius spotted what was right in front of my eyes...the requirement to sign in again when calling the classic editor.  I've successfully edited and published.  The requirement to provide my credentials for a second time was unexpected and caught me out.
(Edited)

Nice ) How about some graphics in all that blank real estate?