Cenique C110 updated now black screen every morning have to restart player

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hello,  I have 50 Cenique C110 players all recently updated to Player Version Cenique 4.1.6 and all of the players are now giving a black scene every morning.   We physically have to unplug and plug back in the player to restart the player every morning or restart from rise vision display management page.   Is this a setting like a screen saver that I can change so it does not black out over night? Is this an issue with the update because I haven't had this issue with previous updates. We are running Operating System Android 4.2.2

Please let me know how to fix this issue?
Photo of JB

JB

• 532 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • Frustrated

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Tyler Wight

Tyler Wight, Official Rep

• 420 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Hello JB,

There are a few places screens can go blank:

1. The monitor itself is going into a sleep mode.  This one is unlikely because it was working before the update. But this would be located in the monitor settings.

2. Rise Vision schedules. For this I would check your schedules, both your literal schedules as well as some place holders in the presentation (you can set a schedule for specific place holders as well).

3. In the OS. This is what I believe is the cause as it was only showing up after an update of the Cenique OS. This would be in the settings of the Cenique OS. If you are still having issues you may have success contacting Cenqiue support if this problem is in the OS. Info on that here:
https://help.risevision.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001016563-Cenique-Player-FAQ