2. Once logged into your Google account, enter this address into the browser address bar and hit enter:
(Note: This technique uses the "picasaweb.google.com" site, not the "picasa.google.com" site.)
3. Under Picasaweb, create a folder and upload the images you want to show in your slideshow. If you don't know how, I can offer more explicit instructions.
(Note: The Photo album widget will resize images down, but now up, so make sure your uploaded images are at least the size of your Photo Album placeholder size.)
4.Open this newly created Picasa album (you should be able to see all your newly uploaded images in the window).
(Note: One can't seem to control the order of images displayed. The image folder may be ordered by upload date ...)
5. Click on the 'icon' for your folder at the upper right of this Picasa folder window, and change the permissions to "Pubic on the web"
6. Below this is a "RSS" link for this Picasa folder. Click this RSS link, then copy the resulting RSS address from the browser address field. It should look similar to this:
7. Now go back to your RV presentation, and right-click the Photo Album widget placeholder and choose Properties.
8. In the Photo Album URL field, copy the RSS address you copied from your Picasa image folder.
9. To force Picasa to display the best image quality, add "&imgmax=1600" to the end of this URL, for example:
10. The rest of the settings in this Photo Album widget you can choose, based on your own needs.
11. Click Save.
12. Be sure to save the presentation also, then publish it.
13. Now you're ready to add this 'slideshow' presentation to any of your schedules and devices.