Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of Sanjay Kaler
Preview for Schedule
Is the preview button on schedule page expected to pick the schedule settings of the presentation added in the schedule?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sanjay Kaler
RiseVision on Chromebox
EDIT MARCH 21, 2018: Please note that all conversations related to Chrome OS in this Community should be considered obsolete and out of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karen Masulis
Giving Users Safe Control over Content
I am struggling to find a way to give my users control over content.  For things like beer boards or list / text content, I use Google Sp...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sanjay Kaler
How to create weekly schedule?
I have four different presentation - week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, which i want to schedule in advance and then continue to play in the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nathan Cummins
Image Widget Cache
After the Video Widget was recently updated to allow videos from external sources to cache, I excitedly swapped over my players to a new ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Sanjay Kaler
Remotely Monitor Chrome Display
Do we have any tool to remotely monitor what's happening on a specific display?
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sanjay Kaler
Issue with new video widget
I am trying to use the new video widget in this presentation but getting an error message. Presentation with video widget: http://rva.ri...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Dave
chrome app player on ASUS chromebox hangs "waiting for application window"
EDIT MARCH 21, 2018: Please note that all conversations related to Chrome OS in this Community should be considered obsolete and out of ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alan Clayton
A new version of the Video Widget has been released!
Previous to this release we only stored videos in Rise Cache if they were hosted on Rise Storage. With this update the Video Widget will ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of rcruse
Is the eventual goal to get rid of most of the 'basic' no-cost widgets?
I know your company needs to make money, and since your product has been mostly free, I don't blame you. Using the widget model to provid...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alberto Bonaldo
Chromebox how to fix resolution output ?
EDIT MARCH 19, 2018: Please note that all conversations related to Chrome OS in this Community should be considered obsolete and out of ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Wayne Rasor
ASUS Chromebox crashing after update to ChromeOS 44
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Sanjay Kaler
Display Resolution Changing
I am using Chromebox and Rise Vision Chrome Player to manage my displays. I have noticed that a display on my network automatically chan...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Fifthscreen Doo
How to easily manage updates on multiple presentations
Hey everyone  I am going to share the system we use to easily manage updates on presentations. First of all i would like to explain how...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Sanjay Kaler
Display Status on Chromebooks
I use Chromebooks to access Rise Vision web app and issue i face here is that status heart icons are always red (irrespective of whether ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sanjay Kaler
Refresh Presentation Name in Schedule
Here is a scenario. 1. Schedule a presentation 2. Modify the name of the presentation 3. Re-open the schedule and it still shows the old ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Sanjay Kaler
Rise Vision Storage for Sub-companies
Can the main company storage subscription be used for the sub-companies underneath or we have to buy separate subscription for each sub-c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William Oneal
A project thats coming together.
Here is something i have been working on here and there. When i actually have time. Now this isn't no where done and i haven't started cr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Sanjay Kaler
Rise Vision Storage Subscription
Hello, Is there any other way to pay for Rise Vision storage subscription? As a company, we register new vendor on our system, raise P...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Jensen
Player Caching - How and Where?
we are unable to get any of our players to cache. we tried Windows and Ubuntu 14.02. there are several posts on here saying to follow a f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered