Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 196
Photo of pmortimer
rva.risevision.com login bug
After logging in to the RiseVision home page rva.risevision.com and selecting the 'hamburger' icon near the top right, I get prompted to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ray Durkin
New Log In Screen / New Sign In Screen
Hello, We have recently made an update to Rise Vision login page.  The changes have caused some confusion with our existing customers ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Wendi Borden
Branding / White Labelling
We would love the ability to White Label the Rise Vision platform to give our customers a smooth experience. We have been following Rise ...
  • 81 me toos
  • 50 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of William Oneal
Lock Placeholders in the Editor
It be cool in the new editor that you can lock the placeholder in place. You can edit it and everything but lock it to the spot we want i...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Nikki Cruse
Add images to a presentation
Is there a FREE way to add single or multiple (slideshow) images to a presentation? I was able to, then the storage option was no longer ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mark
Player type now unsupported ?
I have a number of Iadea MBR-1100 media players using the Scott's Digital Signage Android App, along with RiseVision.   It works really w...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Athletics Chrome SYS
Move Display to a different company
Is is possible to move a display to a different company?  I have one that has been in a test/dev environment but I want to put it into pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William Oneal
Issues with Youtube, Vimeo, Android Video, and QR code widgets.
As of now we are having an SSL issue with our webhosting company for www.scottsdigitalsignage.com. Right now you want be able to edit any...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Darius - PRODO.us
Simple Multi-Page Template
Recently a few users became interested in ways of make multi-page templates for touch screens. I shared this template for MP (multi-page)...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Brad
the ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\USERID\AppData\Local\rvplayer\2017.16.19.16.12\installer.exe
the ordinal 345 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\USERID\AppData\Local\rvplayer\2017.16.19.16.12\Installer\instal...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Dan Hodlick
Grouping displays in a folder
At ACS, we have our displays in the field, doing different duties. I have a block of 20 though, that are specific to our Hope Lodge prope...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Micah Drushal
Rise Player not installing in Ubuntu
I'm running 16.04 on a old MacBook Pro. I'm able to begin the installation but after "Disabling inactive timeout" there's nothing. It's b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Thunder Bay Masjid
Chrome cookies
Google chrome just started error msg "Cookies Are Disabled. Rise Vision needs to use cookies to properly function. Please enable Cookies ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of tony
My sports scores quit working
I just noticed my sports scores are not showing anymore.  When did that happen?  
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of LUIS REYES
Video widget 1.1.0 folder stops in the last video, not looping.
I have a presentation running just a video folder, but when it reaches the last video, it gets stuck. Being working perfectly for a coupl...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Wil Chow
Presentation not showing, just keeps loading
Currently my presentation is not loading.  All that happens is the loading circle which will go on forever.  I am using an android box wi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Alan Clayton
Early Preview of Google Spreadsheet Widget Available
We are releasing the next Google Spreadsheet Widget to the Community for early preview! During the early preview the Widget may have ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Digital Signage
We are looking for a way to sync our Exchange Room calendars with Rise. Any ideas?
We want to sync our room calendars (Exchange) with our Rise Vision monitors.
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Wendi Borden
New Editor Chatter
Is there an official Editor Feedback thread? Two larger things keeping me from using the new edit much yet.. I can't find where to crea...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of George Saad
Alerts doesn't show on the main company it only show on sub-company
Hello, I am not able to display any alert on rise vision main company display. in order for me to display an alert I have to create a sub...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived