Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of Daniel
Touchscreen displays - How to revert to home screen after 90 secs?
When creating a touchscreen presentation, how can I establish a timeout so the presentation will revert to the home screen after a predet...
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Avi
Are there any Remote Access programs for Ubuntu (Linux)??
anyone know of a good remote access software for Ubuntu (Linux)? Currently I use logmein and I hear that gotomypc is really good as well...
  • 1 me too
  • 36 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Avi
Previewing a Display
I'm not sure if I or someone else has brought this up before. I think it would be a great idea to be able to preview a specific display....
  • 45 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Byron
Will a Presentation continue if the Internet connection is lost? Is a Presentation and it's content cached locally and will it continue to play if there is no Internet connection?
Will a Presentation continue if the Internet connection is lost? Is a Presentation and it's content cached locally and will it continue t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Robb
Do users want PDF's in their Presentations?
Recently we discovered that you can use the Single Image Gadget to show a PDF, but only in Safari. This means that you can preview it and...
  • 16 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Robb
Add "Bulletins" to Playlists that users can place text and images into..
This is another one that was being discussed in a post that had a whole bunch of ideas in it, but I wanted to move it into its own post s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Byron
Who wants a Mac (OSX) Digital Signage Player?
I would like to gauge demand for a Mac (OSX) version of our Player. If you are interested in it could you please vote it up here. Thanks!
  • 12 me toos
  • 25 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Robb
An Image Gadget that reads from a folder or online album
We have been discussing this idea in a couple of different threads, so I wanted to create a Forum discussion dedicated to this idea. Thes...
  • 19 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Daniel
Web App? (mobile web interface)
What do others think of the idea of doing a web app (i.e. mobile web interface) where end users, be it network operators or clients, can ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
What are some good online storage sites?
What are your thoughts on the stability of Dropbox for clients to use for their displays? What are some alternatives? Is it best just t...
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of mlm
Able to Name / Rename Placeholders
To help make larger scale presentations easier to manage, I think it would be beneficial to add the ability to name or rename placeholder...
  • 5 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Daniel
Users should be able to reuse Playlists in 1 or more Presentations
I'm still a bit confused with myself on how to present this, so please bear with me here... I was not involved with the old platform, ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of mlm
Google Chrome Web Apps
Just curious, have you guys given any thought on how to utilize some of the google chrome apps? https://chrome.google.com/webstore?hl... ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
Any Good Mac Appliances Out There?
With the open platform, I'm starting some research on pc alternative appliances. Has anyone seen any good mac appliances out there?
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Byron
Who needs sports content?
There have been a bunch of discussions in various places about the lack of sports content in Rise Vision versus Rise Display Network. ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Hoppingturtle
10 reason I think Robb should be sent to the Digital Signage Expo
I think Robb should be sent to the Digital Signage Expo (www.digitalsignageexpo.net) Here's 10 reasons why: 10. He's light, sendin...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Byron
What resolutions would you like your Template Presentations in?
We are building up our Template Presentation library and we would like to know what resolutions you would like them available in? We'r...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Daniel
Ultra small appliance build: SSD vs HDD
I was just toying with the idea of an ultra small appliance build and was wondering what others think of using an SSD instead of an HDD. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Robb
How to zoom in and out while editing your Presentation in Google Chrome
As the video states, this is only a workaround temporary measure, and we are looking into how to correct this issue in the Rise Visio...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Robb
Concepts that we are considering for Rise Vision...
We are always thinking of new things that we may want to add to the Rise Vision Platform, and I thought I would share a couple of those i...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived