Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 278
Photo of Niclas Hallgren
Raspberry Pi running installer at almost 400%
Hi, yesterday I noticed that my Raspberry was warning about temperature and logged in to see what was going on. I see several installer r...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John D. Shull
Video lag - Rise Player on Raspberry Pi 3
I installed Rise Player (armv7l) on a Raspberry Pi 3 a few months ago and it has been working well with still images.  Began experimentin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of A Genebek
player crashes and software disappears
We have 3 displays running for almost 2 years. But all of a sudden the last few days the rise vision app is completely removed after a re...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Robert Schoneman
Channel API Deprecation - Chrome OS ?
EDIT MARCH 21, 2018: Please note that all conversations related to Chrome OS in this Community should be considered obsolete and out of ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Wendi Borden
Branding / White Labelling
We would love the ability to White Label the Rise Vision platform to give our customers a smooth experience. We have been following Rise ...
  • 81 me toos
  • 50 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Yannick MARTY
Question about RisePlayer update before 2017-10-31
Hi, We received several emails indicating that some of our screens had to be updated before 2017-10-31. Our screens work with a Chrom...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marek Adamczyk
Images are not showing up on a fresh install
Neither locally stored (on a local server) or internet images are showing up. Text is fine. Here are my specs: Player Version RisePl...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan Clayton
Problems showing image and video files
SEP 12: A fix for the defect described below has been released with Rise Player version RisePlayerElectron 2017.09.11.22.45.  SEP 11: ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Julie Giffin
RiseVision compatibility on Cenique
We received word that due to some changes in your player/server architecture (adding the ability to provide a local caching feature), Cen...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chris Luis
Problem retrieving file from rise cache (Image Widget)
I have 4 displays running viewer version 2-01-201708081443.  One display does not want to display image widgets in presentations and dis...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Jorge Rodriguez
problem retrieving file from rise cache
Hi, I have noticed that not all my content is being displayed. Im getting an error: "There was a problem retrieving the file from Rise Ca...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tim Nunnikhoven
Wrap Rows with Google Spreadsheet
When I have a Google Spreadsheet running, some of my announcements are lengthy (multiple sentences) while other entries are smaller (a fe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alan Clayton
Coming Soon: Rise Player for Raspberry Pi
We've been experimenting with Rise Player on Raspberry Pi 3 and have been pleased with what we have seen. As a result, we are going to cr...
  • 23 me toos
  • 47 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Alan Clayton
Introducing Rise Player Professional!
We have heard loud and clear from our users that they want a more robust and enhanced Rise Player to control their digital signage conte...
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Mark
Player type now unsupported ?
I have a number of Iadea MBR-1100 media players using the Scott's Digital Signage Android App, along with RiseVision.   It works really w...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Darius - PRODO.us
Rise Vision screen capture functionality in question
Screen capture functionality was a great addition to the Display App IMO, but after today I am questioning if it really is doing what it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Blake Freeman
Display Control, a setup guide.
Display Control is a feature that is built into the Rise Vision Player Chrome Application. When configured it will turn an LCD Display o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Article
Photo of Christopher Polancec
white screen raspberry pi
Hello, after installing the rise vision app on three different raspberry pi's this morning with all new SD cards I'm completely at a loss...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Marcos «The Defiler»
MI PLAYERS LOOSE THE IDs
I got two players (both are new), I just setted each of them with an ID, but all days, these players loose the ID, as I never setted an I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Lobby Display
crashing application after grey loading screen
The rise vision application on my raspberry pi will crash after coming to the initial grey loading screen then exit the application. Plea...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived